LintasResep.co - Spicy green chili recipe is one of the most unique concepts sambal, due to his harsh contrast to the spicy sauce that was just in the iris-iris only cabenya. But that is indeed very different, rough and still visible form of cabenya. Hehe ... His name is also characteristic, and to make it more clear now, we prepare a recipe and how to make chilli sambal ijo ala padang.
Spicy green chili recipe
OK, you prepare ingredients in advance, following more information:
– 250 grams large green Chilies, then you discard the handle
– 50 grams of Green Chilies (for a more spicy results)
-4 cloves of Garlic
– 3 teaspoon cooking oil
-2 garlic cloves
-2 Green Tomatoes
– 1/2 teaspoon lime juice
– Granulated sugar to taste
– Salt to taste
Well, after you prepare the ingredients, please refer to the how to make it.
1. First you do is to rough cut green chilies and green chillies.
2. then you steamed green chilies and green pepper along with red onions, tomatoes, and garlic 5 minutes more ng turtle. then lift up.
3. If it fades, then you mashed the ingredients above roughly, try the time mashing all the ingredients well mixed.
4. After that, you prepare the cooking oil and FRY all the ingredients until wilted and fragrant smell.
5. Finally you add sugar, lime juice, and salt in stir fry and mix well. Cook until completely cooked.
6. you lift up the sauce and serve along side of the other.
Written by: satriamandalasatriamandala Updated at: 21.49